Visa for a Dependent (A/4)

Who Can Apply?

The spouse and children (minors, under the age of 18) of individuals holding an A/2 student visa may apply for a dependent’s visa, which will allow them to stay in Israel for the same amount of time as the primary visa holder.


Obtaining the Visa

This visa can be issued via most consulates abroad, or via the Ministry of Interior in Israel.


A/4 Visa with Permission to Work in Israel

In certain cases, a spouse holding an A/4 visa may be able to apply for a B/1 work visa. In these cases, the primary visa holder must either be a researcher/lecturer holding three degrees, or a foreign student completing either a PhD or a post-doctoral fellowship.



Should you have any further questions, please contact


Ready to discover more?

Please complete the form below and someone from our team will contact you

Tel Aviv University makes every effort to respect copyright. If you own copyright to the content contained
here and / or the use of such content is in your opinion infringing, Contact us as soon as possible >>