The total fee has to be paid in its entirety before the beginning of the program with the following exceptions: Degree and long term students may sign a deferment payment plan 'DPP' (tuition fee in installments), see details below. Degree Students who take U.S. federal financial aid loans will be granted an extension until the funds have been received by TAUi New York office and applied to the Student’s account. Such funds will be disbursed in two payments: fall and winter, as per U.S. federal law.
To view your account details and balance, manage your account, and pay online using Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover Card, please log on to your student profile.
For our refund policy click here.
Students may also pay with:
- A bank check or personal check made out to ‘Tel Aviv University’.
- Federal loans (US and Canada).
- Deferred Payment Plan (DPP) – An equal, interest-free payment plan is available for semester and yearlong students only. Deferred payments may be made by credit card or checks, and there is a one-time $100 DPP enrollment fee. To obtain an individualized DPP contract, log on to your online student account, or contact our office.
- Your home school's payment or financial aid – if your university has an exchange agreement with TAU.
- Any external scholarship that is made to you is expected to come directly to our office. If these funds have not been disbursed to us by the time you have to leave for Israel, make sure you send us a copy of your award notification. We will adjust your balance automatically.
- State of Israel Bonds, Israeli Government grants (e.g., Military Service, Aliyah etc.), and other funds in NIS – these can be used to pay your balance in Israel only.
- 529 Plans – Tel Aviv University is an approved US 529 College Savings Plan institution.
If you are paying your bill in Israel, you must first notify your local Office of Academic Affairs of this in writing. The office in Israel will accept payment via check or bank transfer, for more information click here (follow the instructions carefully).