Join TAU International Team
Looking for an inspiring and fulfilling career experience? Take a look at TAU International's current job openings!
Marketing Operations Coordinator (New Role - 100%)
As the Marketing Operations Coordinator, you will be joining a small team of international marketers, where you will be able to highlight your talents and grow professionally. A key aspect of this role will be to measure all of our marketing platforms end-to-end, optimize workflows, and provide data insights to make data-driven decisions. This role will also include managing our digital marketing agency to launch and run paid marketing campaigns.
This role will be highly hands-on; expect to be working with multiple stakeholders, both internal and external. If you are both data and tech savvy, a self-starter but enjoy working in a fast-moving team, this role is for you!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage & monitor lead gen campaigns in coordination with marketing agency
- Build marketing automation workflows for segmented audiences and leads
- Generate management level reporting from multiple sources and platforms
- Conduct market and sales funnel analyses in order to provide actionable insights and marketing efficiency
- Manage CRM/website, technical integrations and UX optimizations with external suppliers
- Monitor call center data and performance
- BA degree or higher
- A good level of English and Hebrew
- At least 1-2 years experience working in data analysis, marketing operations, sales & lead funnels
- Strong analytical skills; ability to work with data across multiple platforms (Excel, SQL advantage)
- Experience in working with key marketing platforms: (Salesforce, Marketing Automation)
To apply click here
TAU International Alumni Community Director
The TAU International Alumni Community Director is responsible for developing and implementing an engagement program for the TAU International alumni community.
His or her main responsibilities will be:
- Planning the physical and digital journey from international students to international alumni (including social media, newsletters etc).
- Building and nurturing the TAU International alumni community.
- Building a structure and process in order to ensure that alumni records are current and organized
- Developing and implementing a mentorship program and other career development opportunities to serve international alumni in collaboration with the relevant TAU functions
- Organizing and coordinating relevant events for international alumni in collaboration with the Friends Associations abroad and the TAU alumni association
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution. Master's degree is preferred
- Experience in project management and community building
- Experience in alumni relations- advantage
- English- mother tongue (Must), other languages- advantage
- Strong verbal and written communication skills