Summer Internship Program
Summer Internship Program
Program Dates: June 10 – July 26, 2019
Academic Credits: 3
Application Deadline: March 25, 2019
Summer 2019 Program Overview – Applications Opening Soon!
Join us for an enriching experience in Israel of a seven-week customized internship tailored to your academic and professional interests! Your internship experience is accompanied by a required 3-credit academic seminar taught by a leading TAU faculty expert in career development, organizational behavior and international project management.
In the current competitive global environment, experiencing different cultures in the workplace is an investment in your future. Tel Aviv University International invites you to immerse yourself in our high quality academic internship program and intern in Tel Aviv, one of the world's most exciting cities. In addition to having diverse and innovative industries, Israel is also an interesting place to intern because of the higher level of responsibility and access to leadership given to interns. Many past participants have commented on how important and integrated they felt in the daily operations of the workplace environment and how fortunate they felt to work on high level projects and assignments that had a true and lasting impact on a company’s success.
- Enjoy the academic excellence of Tel Aviv University while having a wonderful study abroad experience in Israel.
- Explore different career opportunities in many diverse fields such as Business, Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, Non-Profit, Education, Environmental Studies, Film, Arts & Culture, and more!
- Reflect on your internship experience with your peers and professor during the workshop course.
- Develop practical skills in the work place.
- Network and make strong connections with industry professionals.
- Strengthen your CV/resume by adding international professional experience.
Examples of internships we’ve been able to offer in the past include (but not limited to):
- Product Management Internship
- Public Relations Internship
- Marketing and Branding Internship
- Film and Media Internship
- Social Media Internship
- Internships in the field of Education and Government
Our Internship Coordinator works with each student individually to create a customized internship opportunity that is tailored to the academic and professional interests of the student. In addition, our coordinator supports students every step along the way of their experience, making sure that both an intern and an organization’s expectations are aligned and the experience is beneficial for all.