Push For Success
Push is a nonprofit organization, integrating volunteers from the community into the public school system. Volunteers tutor children, selected by school staff, from lower socioeconomic backgrounds who are having academic difficulties and whose parents cannot help them or finance private tutoring.
The personal attention that is given to the student from the volunteer encourages the student to make an effort in order to succeed in school and also strengthen the student’s confidence and self-image.
- Promote the education of children and teenagers in Israel and fulfill their potential through supplemental educational services
- Help children at the school improve social and motor skills
- Promote activities of education and culture, designed to benefits students, children and teenagers
- The volunteer will teach groups of 2-4 students for 1-1.5 hours a week at the selected school, between 8am to 4pm
- PUSH Association coordinates the initial contact between the school and the volunteer. The school representative and PUSH coordinator will guide the volunteer as needed, during the year.
- Volunteers are responsible for arriving on time and consistently. In case of an absence, the student must notify the PUSH coordinator or the school coordinator in advance.
Tami Gaoni - 0544423673
Roni Sharbi - 0523784904
Zohar Barel – 0544683581