Study Abroad Program
Study Abroad Program
Program Length: Semester or Year Long Program
Language of Instruction: English
Spring – November 30, 2020
Application Requirements: Application open to undergraduate students enrolled at accredited institutions of higher education with a 3.0 GPA (80/100).
Fall 2020: Arrival Info Here - End Date December 18
Year 2020-2021: Arrival Info Here – End Date May 14
Spring 2021: February 22 – May 14 | Arrival Info Here
The program will be operating under a hybrid model offering in-person/online classes. If physical presence is not possible, you will be able to participate in your courses remotely and complete your program within the scheduled timeframe. Additional details and arrival instructions will be shared with confirmed participants.
Due to the cancellation of the Winter Ulpan, students attending the academic gap spring semester will be required to attend the Hebrew spring semester course instead.
This one-year or semester program will take you on a life-changing journey of discovery that will enrich your academic and personal life. While you’re busy getting to grips with the challenging coursework and unique and diverse campus life, don’t forget to soak up some of the non-stop culture on your doorstep in the city of Tel Aviv…
Our Study Abroad program is aimed at students looking for a life-changing journey of discovery, while simultaneously studying and earning credit at the top university in Israel.
Your journey of discovery can be for just one semester, but to reap the real value of a top-notch faculty and experts from a wide range of academic and interdisciplinary programs, enroll for the full-year at TAU International.
Tel Aviv University is a quick ride away from the center of Tel Aviv, and shares the city's non-stop spirit of discovery. Tel Aviv boasts a diverse and creative community alongside its beaches, unique culture and vibrant nightlife - it’s no surprise this young city has been labeled the “Capital of Mediterranean Cool”.
With 30,000 Israeli and 3,000 international students on campus, you’ll have the chance to grow a network of friends from all over the world. In addition to rigorous academic coursework, you will have the chance to travel throughout Israel and explore the rich history and heritage of the Startup Nation. Expect excursions to the northern Galilee, the Negev Desert, the Dead Sea and of course the Mediterranean, as part of your continuous journey of discovery...
Here’s why you should enroll:
- Choose from a broad selection of unique and challenging coursework. Your Israel experience will begin with a mandatory intensive Hebrew Ulpan, followed by a minimum of 4 semester courses (check out our unmissable list of course offerings).
- Invest in your future by gaining the professional experience you need to compete in today’s international environment, and learn how to interact effectively in a cross-cultural workplace environment.
- Immerse yourself in cultural activities and excursions, with several overnight excursions and weekly activities such as neighborhood tours, student welcome and farewell receptions, karaoke night, international pub trivia, Israeli film nights, “Krav Maga” workshops, and much more.
- Enjoy a diverse campus life, with some 30,000 students comprised of both international and local students. Enjoy a variety of libraries, cafes, cafeterias, great outdoor and indoor sporting facilities, and, for additional fees, a campus gym with three pools. There are also conveniently located fully furnished, accommodations within walking distance from the university.
- Our TAU International staff is dedicated to supporting you both pre-departure and on campus with anything you need, ranging from academic advising, housing and insurance, student affairs and administrative matters, advice on the best places to visit in Tel Aviv, and lots more.