Summer Undergraduate Session
About the Program
Our Academic Summer sessions offer students a diverse option of courses from different disciplines and faculties. Students have the opportunity to customize their experience by choosing two courses per session. Students can apply for each session individually or both sessions combined for a discounted rate.
Dates: June 11 - July 23, 2017
Optional trips: Social activities and trips around the country, such as to the North, the Dead Sea and Jerusalem, are conducted by our Madrichim. Precise dates are yet to be announced.
Tuition: $4,200 USD (including housing)
This session offers a wonderful opportunity for students to broaden their knowledge of Israeli technology and entrepreneurship as well as exposure to issues concering cyber security, politics, the Middle East and Israeli with courses such as:
Business Entrepreneurship in the Start-Up Nation
• Business Entrepreneurship: Israel as a Case Study (4 credits)
Cyber Security in the Start-Up Nation
• Fundamental Technologies of Cyber Systems (3 credits)
• General Introduction to Programming (2 credits)
Middle East and Israel Studies
• The Strategic Revolution in the Middle East: The Roots of the 2011 Arab Uprisings (3 Credits)
• History and Memory in Tel Aviv-Jaffa (3 credits)
Click here for tentative course schedules.
If you want to learn more about each class and the subject of the course, please see our booklet of the spring semester.
Students participating in TAU International Summer Programs are eligible to live in our Einstein dormitories, adjacent to campus. Suites are divided into two bedrooms shared by two students per bedroom. Each apartment is furnished and includes a kitchenette and bathroom. Housing is $1,000 USD per month.
Combining Summer Track and Language Programs
The summer of 2017 is composed of two different sessions that can be taken individually or combined. Students who choose to combine sessions are entitled to a discount on the overall tuition:
- Combination of an academic session with a language session or two language sessions: tuition discount of $450 USD.