Degree Programs in Hebrew Admissions
For more information on degree programs in Hebrew, please see the Hebrew admissions website.
International students with advanced proficiency in written and spoken Hebrew are encouraged to apply for our many degree programs taught in Hebrew.
Eligibility is determined on a program-by-program basis. Generally, applicants for undergraduate-level programs must have completed upper secondary school/high school, and applicants for graduate-level programs must have completed an undergraduate degree. Students must also pass entrance examinations in Hebrew and English in order to enroll.
See our Hebrew website or the relevant admission booklet below for details on eligibility for each program.
Preparatory Program – Mechina
TAU offers a special one-year preparatory program, called Mechina, for international students aiming to enroll in full-time degree programs taught in Hebrew. The Mechina program prepares students for TAU’s rigorous academics with a curriculum tailored for students’ academic focus area along with classes in Hebrew and Israeli culture. For more information, see the Mechina website.
All applicants will be required to satisfactorily complete entrance examinations including a Hebrew exam, and an English exam. Undergraduate applicants will also be required to take a psychometric exam. See NITE’s website for details on exam registration.
A complete application consists of:
- Completed application form (PDF)
- Official transcripts from all upper secondary schools/high schools attended, including a copy of any diplomas received (undergraduate applicants only)
- Results from entrance exams
- Official transcripts from all higher education institutions attended and copy of bachelor’s degree diploma (graduate applicants only)
- M.A. Psychology program: recommendation form
- Application fee ($130 USD)